Job offer: Junior Sales Manager France
Location: Barcelona, training period in Paris
Start date: ASAP / Contract type: permanent
Are you looking for an innovative startup with tremendous growth potential? We’re looking for a Sales Manager to launch Agroptima in France. As one of the first members of French sales team you’ll take part in the definition of the sales strategy and your efforts will directly influence Agroptima’s success in France. Ready to hear more?
What is Agroptima?
Agroptima is the easiest farm management software with over 2,000 farmers managing half a million hectares with it. This makes Agroptima the N°1 farm management app in the Apple Store and Google Play. Our next challenge is the biggest agricultural market in Europe: France. To tackle the challenge we are building a team of fearless entrepreneurs!
What’s the job like?
- Manage new leads and convert them into customers
- Do online demo to the leads
- Qualify leads, prioritize your sales pipeline and have full autonomy on closing deals
- Detect sales problems and propose solutions
- Take part in the definition of strategic objectives with the Head of sales France
- Provide feedback to keep improving developing the product
What is the perfect candidate?
- A confident, entrepreneurial, resilient with appetite for a big challenge.
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience in the Saas or agriculture industry
- Comfortable using and explaining technology products/services
- French mother tongue, English is a plus
- Interest for agriculture / farming
- Autonomous person with strong communication skills
What do we offer?
- Be among the first members of a new team
- Evolve your career into leading a sales team or developing new business lines
- Have an international startup experience working from Paris or Barcelona
- 3 team events per year
- Flexibility to work occasional days from home
We look forward to meeting you! Send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com.